Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The College reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
- The User agrees and accepts the payment facility services to the College, that are provided by Payment Gateway Service Provider to carry out fee payments to the College.
- While the College will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the payment details, the College is not liable for any error. The user shall not hold the College responsible for any loss, damages, etc. that may be incurred / suffered by user if the information contained turns out to be inaccurate / incorrect.
- The User agrees that in case of any queries or disputes on Payment done the same will be informed and settled directly with the College.
- The User agrees that transaction charges Plus Taxes for net Banking, Debit Cards and Credit Card Transactions are applicable for the online payment services. These amounts are clearly shown before each payment event. The same can be subject to change from time to time without giving any notice.
- Transaction fee charges would not be refunded/ reversed under any circumstances for any refund/ reversal /chargeback and any other reasons.
- Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment.
- The User agrees that if Fees paid twice for one transaction & if it qualifies for refund the same will be refunded within 7 to 14 working days via same source.
- The User agrees and accepts that transaction charges Amount will not be refunded/ reversed back, in case of any refunds.
- The User agrees and accepts that refund charges will be as per the College policy.
- The User agrees that a fee once paid is non-refundable and the transaction cannot be cancelled. In case of any queries/clarifications the user needs to contact Accounts department for further procedure. If College authorities agree for refund at their discretion, then refund will be made via same source or by manual transfer within 10 to 15 working days after deducting cancellation charges & convenience fees if any.
- Your payment will normally reach the College account to which you are making a payment within two working days. Kindly ensure that your payment reaches College account before due date.
- The College cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier/bank for any reason. If the card supplier /Bank decline payment the College is under no obligation to bring this fact to the user/Fee payer’s attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the VP. College of Paramedical Science be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If the Student leaves the College before they complete their course, there shall be no entitlement to a refund of any Fees.
- Refunds, if applicable, will be made at the discretion of the College Office .
We will not disclose your personal information with any other third parties except:
- In special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, request/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.